James Morrison

I dream frequently, mostly weird stuff. Sometimes I seem to know where at least parts of the dream derive from, meaning that bits and pieces can be connected to recent events or thoughts. Most of the time however, it's crazy sh** that simply does not make sense. 

From experience, the bizarreness reaches a next level stadium during the nights before reaching full moon.

A recent dream was about me and my friend being at someone's home who appeared to be a famous DJ or singer. His girlfriend was his manager at the same time. They had an indoor pool and while laying next to it, I whispered to my friend, that I thought I knew the name of the famous guy: James Morrison (even though they didn't look alike at all). Other people around the pool saw us whispering and thought that our behavior confirmed their suspicion, that another man on an air mattress in the pool was George Clooney and they all jumped into the water to get to him. 

Bizarre, right? Please don't judge or read into this...🙈

My friend, who was in the dream, is more the horror/nightmare kind of dreamer. We regularly tell each other about our shitty nights. When I told her about my recent dream, she replied, that the day before my dream, she had a real time conversation with a friend about the fact that she used to go see concerts spontaneously,  such as a James Morrison concert in Cologne.😯🤔

Now that is what I call freaky 🫣.



Comments