Thank you Universe


I am thankful ... 
So far, this volunteering turned out to be simply perfect and what I was looking for. .A nice city, not too exciting to be distracting yet pleasant enough to explore. .A job with different work shifts giving me instant time off, without having to run the typical everyday errands we all know too well. 
.Colleagues that are so friendly, open-minded and not judging, I couldn't have felt more welcome. We share food, joke together, respect the privacy of one another, share our life stories... Most of them speak Portuguese as their mother tongue so this will hopefully boost my language skills. 
.Mostly pleasant weather, sunny yet not too hot.

And if this wasn't enough already: I went to a second hand shop this morning. Not only did I have a pleasant conversation with another customer over the books we liked and was given a discount at the cashier,  but I also actually found the one book I was looking for. 

Comments