Déjà-vu

It is really happening again ...

Back in 2007 I applied for a work and travel visa to explore Canada. When I received the confirmation letter in the mail box, it felt like winning the lottery. I jumped for joy.
It was a no-brainer: I quit my job even though I had only been with the company for several months.

I took my time: 12 months in Canada, 1 month in the USA, a quick re-packing-stop-over back home and I was off again to Latin America for some more work and travel.

After a total of 2 years, I was ready to settle down again - no more living out of a back pack - and when I contacted my previous employer, I was offered a job again.

 Now, 10 years later, my gypsy soul is asking for new adventures. I decided to hit the road again and yes, just like in a déjà-vu I quit my job once more ...



Comments